Sunday, November 25, 2007

Abstract Heart on Gold

Another heart... today is my birthday. I feel good, and not in the mood for a huge hoopla. So I am doing things that make me happy. A small friendly fun dinner last night, a hike this morning. A movie and dinner later. Listening to music I don't usually hear.

I can't wait to get back into my studio and make some new paintings. This week, the beginning of my new year, is the perfect time to start some new work.

"Abstract Heart on Gold" 2006 30"x28" at kriscahill.com

2 comments:

dianeclancy said...

Hi Kris,

Happy, happy birthday!! This is another fun heart!

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog

ARTzy FaRtZy GiRL said...

So happy to have found your blog! All the little click through gizmos on other blogs, eventually led me here! I L O V E your paintings and your spirit! So, are you a Sag? HAPPY BELATED BDAY! :) I am a fire sign too!

Please email me as I would like to feature a post about you/your blog on my new blog.

HART ROCKS!
xoxox

shoshana