Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day! & New Address

Happy Valentine's Day to you! May this day be filled with love, peace, and (really good) chocolate for you and your loved ones.

I have finally done it and moved my blog over to Wordpress. Hooray! I'm still working out a few bugs, but you can visit and tell me what you think.

Here's my new address: http://kriscahill.wordpress.com/

I will be posting there from now on, so if you just found me, come on over. Thank you!

"My Funny Valentine" 2007 40"x32" acrylic on vinyl in reverse
available at kriscahill.com



4 comments:

Chris O'Byrne said...

Looking good! I like the theme.

Kim said...

a nice fuzzy heart for Valentine's Kris
I will pop over to have a peek at your new site :)

shewrites2live said...

Wow, I really like your blog! I found it on mybloglog. We have a lot in common! Great posting!

Kris Cahill said...

Thanks for the visit, Amanda. Please visit my new blog at Wordpress too!

I tried to comment on yours. Do you allow comments?